Supervisor: Mike Dembek
Shifts Available: Weekend work schedule is required. Evening work may be needed during scheduled maintenance or in case of emergency.
Wage Information: Hourly and dependent on experience
This job requires extensive, daily contact with both Big Sky Resort guests and Big Sky Resort employees. Customer service is a key element of the job and adherence to Big Sky Resort’s service values is mandatory. For the most part, Big Sky Resort employees are the IT department’s customers.
- Provide desktop PC support to Big Sky Resort employees and customers.
- Maintain voice, data, and TV cabling infrastructure (indoor and outdoor). Repair or replace damaged wiring. Install and terminate wiring to support renovation, relocation, or new construction.
- Provide direct guest support for guest room issues, including but not limited to: TV, phone and internet.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair or replace various systems, including but not limited to: end user computers, phones, TVs and printers. Use vendor support to resolve difficult problems.
- Provide users with basic instruction.
- Document solutions for both end user education and technical reference purposes.
- Perform and maintain an inventory of tools and equipment. Maintain stocks of consumable supplies.
- Additional tasks will be assigned by supervisor.
- Use of personal vehicle for travel within the Big Sky area is required. Mileage reimbursement will be provided.