The ideal candidate has the following competencies:
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems and infrastructure technologies, such as Active Directory, Group Policy
- Proficient with networking technologies such as TCP/IP, routing protocols, quality of service, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and VPNs
- Ability to set priorities and adapt to changes in a quick, professional manner
- Ability to use discretion when handling confidential information
- Utilizes logic and deductive reasoning to diagnose and solve complex problems
- Organized and self-motivated
- Excellent communication with both technical and business team members
- Team player - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Dependable - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Follows best practices and procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and CERTIFICATIONS
Any combination of education and training equivalent to possession of an Associate’s degree that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. Demonstrated experience in Information Technology and a familiarity with the Microsoft technology stack is essential. A desire for life-long learning is a must.
Office setting and/or server rooms at Boyne Mountain Resort. Occasional travel within the US and/or Canada may be required.