Sugarloaf is seeking candidates for the position of Information Systems Coordinator (ISC). This job requires extensive, daily contact with both Sugarloaf guests and Sugarloaf employees. Customer service is a key element of the job and adherence to Sugarloaf's service values is mandatory. For the most part, Sugarloaf employees are the IT department’s customers.
- Provide desktop PC support to employees and customers.
- Maintain voice, data, and TV cabling infrastructure (indoor and outdoor). Repair or replace damaged wiring. Install and terminate wiring to support renovation, relocation, or new construction.
- Provide direct guest support for guest room issues, including but not limited to: TV, phone and internet.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair or replace various systems, including but not limited to: end user computers, phones, TVs and printers. Use vendor support to resolve difficult problems.
- Provide users with basic instruction.
- Document solutions for both end user education and technical reference purposes.
- Perform and maintain an inventory of tools and equipment. Maintain stocks of consumable supplies.
- Additional tasks will be assigned by supervisor.
- Use of personal vehicle for travel within the Sugarloaf area is required. Mileage reimbursement will be provided.
Weekend work schedule is required. Evening work may be needed during scheduled maintenance or in case of emergency.
Wage Information: Hourly and dependent on experience