Do you enjoy tuning/waxing your own equipment? Does the idea of taking ride breaks during the work day sound good? Do you want the best discounts on skis, boards, outerwear, and accessories? If you answered yes to any/all of these questions, you're in the right place!
In the Demo/Tuning shop you will assist guests through process of renting Demo equipment while providing excellent customer service in rapid paced job with continual guest contact. Daily duties also include tuning/waxing skis and snowboards, hard good sales, as well as ski/boot repair.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong ski and/or ride background
• Minimum of 1-year ski and/or snowboard tuning and repair experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task
• Experienced with POS systems preferred
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and regularly lift 40 pounds