Do you take pride in providing superior guest service and enjoy working in an online retail environment? Are you enticed by the excitement and perks of working for a four-seasons ski and golf resort company? Boyne Country Sports is hiring Gift Card Specialists this winter season to ensure the best guest service and satisfaction. Gift Card Specialists will be responsible for selling and fulfilling all online gift card orders for BOYNE Resorts by operating a point of sale cash computer system in an office location/environment. Excellent guest service, basic computer skills, flexibility in a workplace that is greatly affected by the outdoor environment, and the ability to learn quickly and work independently are all a must.
Full-time hours with a flexible schedule available. Full-time Seasonal employment with Boyne Resorts offers several perks and benefits including free ski passes for team member and spouse/dependents at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands in Northern Michigan, as well as food and beverage discounts, retail discounts, lodging discounts, and more.
• Assist customers with their gift card orders in a fast pace office environment using computers, telephones, a cash POS system, and other technology
• Accountable for an individual POS each day; must be able to balance all products sold against gift cards mailed out
• Answer customer issues and questions correctly, promptly, and politely
• Answer customer questions via phone and email in a professional manner
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training in a retail position; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous customer service, cash handling and/or POS experience is a plus