Do you enjoy working in a fast paced retail environment with the latest and greatest ski/snowboard soft goods and accessories? Do you want the best discounts on skis, boards, outerwear, and accessories?
If you answered yes to any/all of these questions, you're in the right place!
This position is primarily responsible for sales of ski and snowboard soft goods / accessories and assisting with inventory control while continuing to provide best-in-class guest service.
• Generate sales for winter outerwerar / accessories
• Maintain the high-standard for guest service
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of products and industry trends
• Maintain merchandising of soft good product lines and store cleanliness standards
• Complete accurate special order paperwork
• Demonstrate proper knowledge of company cash handling policies and procedures
• Be on-time for your scheduled work-shift, with proper and clean appearance
• Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
• Be energetic, motivated, and possess the ability to multi-task
• Demonstrate the desire to succeed and grow within the company
• Other duties as may be assigned
•Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends and holidays.
• Strong ski and/or ride background
• Prior retail sales experience with winter outerwear, helmets, goggles.
• Experience in the snowsport industry
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task
• Experienced with POS systems preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and regularly lift 25 pounds