ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the specific position.
- Maintains adequate amount of prepared food by following menu requirements for foods needed in advance of service to guests.
- Janitorial duties such as dishwashing, mopping, removing garbage from the building, snow shoveling, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area by following all proper food handling procedures and equipment safety standards.
- Maintain good interpersonal relations by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
- Flexible working hours. Some job sharing may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Success With The Guest -Create a positive impression for our guests. Genuinely welcomes the guest: smiles, makes eye contact, engages the guest in conversation and thanks them for their patronage.
- Work Performance and Job Knowledge -Accuracy, attention to detail, volume of work produced and speed in which it is completed. Such knowledge may be gained from education, experience, training and the ability to adapt to new situations.
- Teamwork -Upbeat and dependable. Demonstrates the ability to cooperate, communicate and work as a team player with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts.
- Professionalism –Acts professionally and is respectful of others. Adherence to all uniform standards.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Communicates absences and schedule changes in a timely manner. Promptness in reporting to work and adherence to break and lunch schedules.
- Safety – Demonstrates safety consciousness with guests, resort and co-workers. Attends safety meetings and adheres to safety codes and procedures.