The role of a resort Master Electrician is to install, upkeep, troubleshoot, and coordinate all
electrical equipment and electrical operations relating to the operation of the resort. They are primarily
responsible for all mountain electrical needs and assist in lift maintenance needs.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The
position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong
commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty,
and is disciplined. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work
is the major focus. The person in this position will require clearly defined work, responsibilities, and reporting
relationships, ongoing and thorough training opportunities to develop expertise and increase confidence, and
frequently expressed appreciation of the person’s competence, conscientiousness, and loyalty
Essential Job Functions (including but not limited to):
• Any and all electrical work will be performed by licensed personnel or other qualified technicians.
• All work done in a timely manner according to the National electrical code.
• Must accept responsibility for all work performed.
• Must be able to work on both A.C - D.C. drives, both digital and analog.
• Have high voltage experience.
• Have knowledge of AC and DC motors, controllers, soft starts and drives.
• Must know instrumentation and low voltage controls.
• Phone systems and devices.
• Residential, commercial and industrial electrical.
• Must be able to read and design schematics and blueprints.
• Must be able to use vibration equipment.
• Must be able to use a Meggar.
• Must have knowledge of oscilloscopes.
• Must be able to understand ohms law, resistance and milliamps.
Supervisory Duties: this role is responsible for the supervision of all other Electrical Department team members
this role will be overseen by the VP of Mountain Operations and will be expected to perform their duties
satisfactorily without direct supervision
Attributes:Dependability; Good communication skills; Independent problem solving, troubleshooting, and critical
thinking; Time management; Attention to detail; Business and safety oriented
Must hold a valid Master Electrician license and a minimum of ten years’ experience or equivalent. Expected time to learn duties & show proficiency: within one month.
Must Posses a driver's license.