The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the specific position.
- Answering any questions or assisting with guest needs.
- Maintaining a clean environment as guests come and go.
- Meet, greet, and converse with guests.
- Must be able to work well within a team and assist others as needed to provide a safe and sanitary environment
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the roster
- Success With The Guest -Create a positive impression for our guests. Genuinely welcomes the guest: smiles, makes eye contact, engages the guest in conversation and thanks them for their patronage.
- Work Performance and Job Knowledge -Accuracy, attention to detail, volume of work produced and speed in which it is completed. Such knowledge may be gained from education, experience, training and the ability to adapt to new situations.
- Teamwork -Upbeat and dependable. Demonstrates the ability to cooperate, communicate and work as a team player with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts.
- Professionalism –Acts professionally and is respectful of others. Adherence to all uniform standards.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Communicates absences and schedule changes in a timely manner. Promptness in reporting to work and adherence to break and lunch schedules.
- Safety – Demonstrates safety consciousness with guests, resort and co-workers. Attends safety meetings and adheres to safety codes and procedures.