Responsible for executing daily work orders and service calls. Keep accurate log of routine and preventative maintenance performed on resort infrastructures. Must possess working knowledge of general maintenance, plumbing, carpentry and electrical.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following:
• Pool care and maintenance
• Perform boiler room water chemical testing
• Water softener care and maintenance
• Air conditioning and heat change over
• Guest room care and maintenance
• Food service equipment repair and maintenance
• Preventative maintenance on plant equipment
• Snow removal
• Keep accurate time and material repair billing records
• Infrastructure maintenance
• Water system inspection and maintenance
• Other duties may be assigned.
The hotel maintenance department works as a team and assigns responsibilities as needed.
A sucessful candidate should be analytical, have excellent written and verbl communication skills, place a high priority on teamwork, demonstrate a cost conscious work style, be able to prioritize and organize work load, and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with a focus on safety. Good attendance and punctuality is a must.
Recommended six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CPO, HVAC Certification, Electrician prefered but not required. Valid driver’s license required.